Either/ Or



Thing's happen,
and happens to be,
Hell, you even knew.
That morning after.

The day after,
the morning there of.
The difference between the Afflicted
and the introverted.

The last to know,
or the last to realize.
In love with,
or loved by.
You found out,
That morning after.

Now I feel mixed up,
when straight was the way,
While spinning on my side.
The morning after made more sense.

I can be that fool,
or an exception to the rule.
Either decided,
or having to decide.
It's the difference of thought,
with the action involved.

The Morning after.
how could I have known?
Wait, I was still around.
You did tell me,
but I would't listen until,
the morning after.

No one says,
then it shows.
Either they want you,
or they don't.
Feeling like shit,
Until the morning after.

Waiting for actions,
is what most people who know,
the difference is between the night before,
and the morning after.

Wait and see,
Then they pay.
You'll be the last to know,
Until they come around,
the Morning after.

Yet I was still around,
That morning after.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pieces of me

From the Daylight

Again to when?