All at once

All at once




Sometimes I want to rest

Sometimes I can’t 

Many times I won’t 

Or choose too finally


Everything at once.


A sense of being 

To a sense of belonging to belong,

Somewhere new 

Somewhere unknown 


Everything at once 


It makes no sense 

It makes all the sense

A healthy sense of being

Everything, with nothing 


Everything at once.


Pressure makes diamonds.

How much can you endure?


It’s bruised knuckles baby.

Never said it’d be easy,

Give it a try and you won’t ever want it back;


Healthy contractions.


Somehow it makes sense.

Too smart for the world around you

Too nice to belong to society.


Draw that line.

Take that place. 

You belong to the reality you create.


All of it. Everything at once.


Yell. (Period) Scream. (Period)


Yell, scream,

With that smile on your lips…

Everything at once.


Never said it would be easy.

But I do know it’s always worth it.

A healthy cliche 

Mixed with healthy contractions.


Bruised knuckles are draining your life,


Heaven or Hell

Which side are you playing today?

Is there even a side?

I believe so

Just with too many blurred lines..


Perfect imperfections.

Just pray that karma is kind

As you deserve it.


Lay down sometimes

Be patient sometimes 

Feel EVERYTHING at once.


Feel everything at once…

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Have You Ever?

The Days

To Take the Money